Alumni association

Read more

Our Graduates

Read more

Alumni events

Read more

Information for Graduates

Read more

Excellence in Licensing

Read more

Are there any student organizations in the IHSM?

Yes, there are two student organizations in the IHSM:

The Student Council and the Independent Student Network "Tunduk"

How to become a representative of the International Higher School of Medicine in the home country?

 Cooperation opportunities are to discuss with the official representatives:

How to become the best student of the IHSM?

Every year, according to the results of the examination session, the best students of the IHSM are determined and awarded with certificates and cash rewards from the partner companies “ISM Edu Tech PVT LTD” and “Educational Advisor PVT LTD”.

Where can I find my time tables?

1. Time tables are sent to the Whats App group in which your group leader is present.

2. The updated time tables are available in the Dean’s office, IHSM Central Campus, 2nd floor, Room No. 212 (Mon-Fri, 09: 00-17: 00) or by the IHSM e-services.


What should students know about visas?

Admitted international students will be provided with information about applying for a student visa in the International Cooperation Center, Central Campus, ICC Office (Mon-Fri, 09: 00-17: 00) or by the e-mail: and  0 312 644460 (office number), 0702 237090 (Whats App number).

Can I work in KR with my student visa?

No. Student visa does not allow various degrees of work permission.

Must I live on campus?

You must live in IHSM Hostel your first-year at the University. Some students choose to live off-campus their following years. 

What if English is not my first language?

A strong knowledge of English is essential for successful study at IHSM, including the ability to understand and express thoughts quickly and clearly. 

Does IHSM admit students to enter in the spring semester?

Yes. IHSM provides admission for fall and spring semester for freshmen.

Do you have an opportunity for an employee to combine the fulfillment of external and internal duties?

Yes, it is envisaged.

What level of English should the applicant have?

Advanced level recommended.

Can a citizen of another country get a job at your university?

Yes, if there is an invitation and registration of the right to work in government bodies.

Do you have social guarantees and incentives?

Yes, according to the Labor Legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and the provisions of the International Higher School of Medicine on labor incentives for staff.

Is there an opportunity to improve the qualification level?

Yes, the International Higher School of Medicine has licensed qualification improvement courses in pedagogy, psychology and pedagogical skills.

Is it possible to do research at your university?

Yes, at the International Higher School of Medicine you can enter post-graduate school or carry out scientific research in clinical and laboratory units.