1. Admission to IHSM shall be carried out on the personal application of citizens;
2. When applying for admission to a higher educational institution, an applicant, at his/her discretion, shall present an original documents providing his identity, citizenship, an original or a certified photocopy of a state-issued certificate of education and the required number of photographs;
3. Applicants with an academic degree of “master” or higher professional education with the qualification of “specialist” are accepted for postgraduate research studies;
4. Applicants who have submitted obviously false documents to the university selection committee shall be liable under the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
Upon arrival at the IHSM, applicant must provide the following documents:
- An application addressed to the rector of the IHSM for admission to the university.
- Document providing identity and citizenship. Passport with an appropriate entry visa (if foreign applicant);
- Substantiation of the planned report agreed with a supposed domestic or foreign scientific consultant (in 10 pages);
- Written consent of the research supervisor to the research supervision (in free form);
- Diploma or in case of a diploma copy it should be certified by the notary;
- Copy of the certificate of passing the test Russian language (if foreign applicant);
- 3 colored photographs of 3.5x4.5 cm in size;
- Medical reference - 086 form;
- Personal card for staff registration records and a document certifying to labor activity (needed for individuals with work experience);
- Copy of the compulsory medical insurance certificate (if foreign applicant).