You must register your arrival with the International Cooperation Center within 5 or 30 days (dependent on citizen country) from the start entry stamp on your passport, otherwise you will pay FINE. For register your arrival you must provide the following documents:
- Certificate of residence (справка по месту жительства) to be obtained from hostel manager;
- If you reside in a rented apartment, please submit the following documents you take from the apartment owner:
1. The notarized consent certificate from the owner (нотариально заверенное согласие);
2. The apartment technical parameters certificate main page copy ("технический паспорт" копия обложки)
3. А copy of apartment owner's ID passport (копия ID паспорта собственника).
Please take your passport and visa document for registration at the ICC. If you have F dependents who have accompanied you to the Kyrgyz Republic, please take their visa documents and passports to the ICC as well. The ICC staff will provide important immigration- related information, and will answer any questions you may have.
Please communicate with the International Cooperation Center by mail email@example.com, by telephone: +996 702237090 (WA).